Bryan Gregory Smith is a trial attorney, musician, world traveler, promoter of the arts, and creator of DreamPath Podcast. DreamPath explores the journeys of writers, musicians, filmmakers, painters, performance artists, and others who have forged a career in a creative space. What inspired them to make the leap from their day jobs to a career in the arts? What hurdles did they overcome? What did they learn from their failures? What advice do they have for those who have not yet made the leap? Tune in to find out the answers to these questions and more during what will hopefully be thought-provoking and inspiring conversations.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What goals Bryan has for the DreamPath podcast and his interviews with top artists and up-and-coming creators
- What questions Bryan will be asking his guests about their successes and failures, challenges and struggles
- What sort of guests Bryan will be interviewing, including artists and creatives of all kinds
- Why the steps on the path to becoming an artist, comedian, writer or director isn’t often clear for new artists
- How Bryan has learned to ask compelling questions and look for authentic answers through his career as a trial lawyer
- How Bryan hopes to share the stories and career paths of his incredible and talented guests