Jere Shea was nominated for a Tony for his lead role in Steven Sondheim’s Passion on Broadway. Jere went on to act in films and most recently was a series regular on the Showtime series City On A Hill with Kevin Bacon.
What you will learn:
- What steps Jere took to learn the craft of acting.
- How he got the lead role in the Sondheim musical Passion, which earned him a Tony nomination.
- Why he left acting in the late 90s.
- Why he returned to acting after 20 years.
- How he landed the role of Hank Signa on the Showtime series “City On A Hill” with Kevin Bacon.
- What it was like growing up in Boston in the 80s and 90s and then, 30 years later, playing a Boston police detective from that same era.
- What upcoming films and projects he can be seen in, including Jungleland, which will be hitting the film festival circuit soon, and “Blue Bloods” on CBS.
- @jereshea on IG and Twitter
- Click Here For Full Transcript of Interview with Jere